This post is about OSWIN using the ATmega1284P with the WIZ820io .
The OSWIN means Open Source Wireless IoR Node and it is arduino compatible OSWIN based on the ATmege1284P AVR microcontroller.
Various plug in module can be used(Wiz820io,W5100 Ethernet Shield, RFM12B,XBee, RN-XV Wi-Fi module)
- ATmega1284P-PU running at 8, 12 or 16MHz
- 16KB RAM, 128KB Flash, 4KB EEPROM, 2 UARTs, 3 Interrupts
- Up to 32 Digital I/O, 8 with hardware PWM
- Up to 8 Analogue inputs
- RFM12B Transceiver, mounted on the board or via my RFM12B breakout board
- Socket for WIZ820io W5200 ethernet module
- XBee compatible socket for XBee or Ciseco XRF low power radios or Roving Networks RN-XV Wi-Fi module
- Arduino shield compatible
- Programming via FTDI or ICSP
- Power from USB or FTDI/ICSP headers
- RGB status LED
- Running at 3.3V throughout
- Dimensions 95 x 80mm
Schematic (PNG format)
Arduino core and bootloader
Example code for multiple TinyTX sensors to emoncms
The hardware design files are also available on SolderPad.
For more information : Homepage