ARM Cortex M3 Dev Board
Nathan Zimmermanl has been aiding in developing an Embedded 2 class of North Dakota State University(NDSU) . For the class he attempted to develop a flexible and cheap dev board that could host numerous advance applications such as Ethernet and USB.
He selected the WIZnet ** W5200 ** for cheaper & easiser Ethernet solution.
Dev Board Features:
- LPC1768 ARM Cortex M3 MCU
- W5200 SPI based Ethernet Controller
- 160×128 Color LCD Display
- FTDI FT232 VCP USB
- 2nd USB port hooked directly to the LPC1768 for more advance USB applications
- 6 LEDs, 4 push buttons, 1 potentiometer
- NRF24L01 SPI Wireless Module
- Can be powered via USB or wall-wart plugin
- Micro is modular and thus can be easily replaced
- Raw part costs for these boards at quantity x10 is roughly 70 usd.
The board is compatible with the following IDE’s / JTAG Programers:
LPC Xpresso Board & Code Red IDE (+ FreeRTOS)
Ulink2 Programer & Keil IDE