In this tutorial we’ll explain how to send a value to Ubidots with the WizFi shield.
– Seedstudio’s Wizfi library
Install the Library
- Download the library as a ZIP file
- Open the Arduino IDE and go to “Sketch” –> “Import Library” –> “Add Library”.
- Select the downloaded ZIP file
Preparing your Ubidots Account
- As a logged in user navigate to the “Sources” tab.
- Create a data source called “WizNet” by clicking on the orange button located in the upper right corner of the screen
- Click on the created Data Source and then on “Add New Variable”
- Take note of the variable’s ID to which you want to send data. We’ll need it later to include in our code
- Create a token under “My Profile” tab. We’ll need it later for our code